• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be Shane Warne's final victim?

Who will be Warney's last victim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Chances are, we'll lose the toss at the SCG and he'll finish up the match by bowling a tailender. But actually, to hell with that, we will win by 8 wickets, so his last dismissal could be someone high up :D

I've based the poll options around the likelihood of us fielding an unchanged team. Can't see much point making changes at this stage.

My money's on Panesar tbh

EDIT - tbh when I was posting the poll options, I realised Hoggy is at #11, or was in the 1st dig anyhow. So I'm going for him. Can't see anyone but Warne tying up his last innings against England.

Then again it's McGrath's last as well. Ah well, Hoggard it is.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Jones would manage to make himself Warne's last test victim somehow, even if he wasn't playing.

Hoggard.

ripper868

International Coach
warne bowling harmison for second last wicket of series on 6th ball of an over and mcgrath clean bowling panesar at the other end