• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the trophy?

Who will win the trophy?

• Total voters

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
So

Pickup, PY, Myself, Gio, Swanny, V Reddy and Jame Riley for England

Don and Roseboy for WI

Whatever happens an awful lot of people got it wrong :)

Oh and for those that like to argue with Richard - he went for South Africa :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard said:
South Africa... here's hoping, anyway.
England certainly don't deserve to win it and if they were to it would do far more harm than good for the long-term IMO, because it would not merely paper over cracks but board them up.
:laughing:

Waughney

International Debutant
I thought you would've gone with the Windies in the first place. They wear almost the same colour as your beloved CW XI reds.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Waughney said:
I thought you would've gone with the Windies in the first place. They wear almost the same colour as your beloved CW XI reds.
yeh, almost...never thought about that...wow, I did pick the wrong team

Waughney

International Debutant
How many people gave the Windies an outside chance?
Personally, I didn't give them much of a chance.....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Waughney said:
Maybe I would better have said West Indies "Z".
You know - the "A" team is the 2nd-best team the nation can put-out (theoretically - as theoretically as the senior team is the best the nation can put out); the "B" team is the 3rd and so on.
My point was that almost all the USA side were failed West Indian First-Class-cricketers (and one successful one).

Waughney

International Debutant
Richard said:
Maybe I would better have said West Indies "Z".
You know - the "A" team is the 2nd-best team the nation can put-out (theoretically - as theoretically as the senior team is the best the nation can put out); the "B" team is the 3rd and so on.
My point was that almost all the USA side were failed West Indian First-Class-cricketers (and one successful one).
Ah, OK. I see now. I had no idea what you were on about before :ph34r: