• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And twice already I've mistaken you for Smith. :no:

"Why is Smith posting this intelligent stuff?" I keep asking myself.

(PLEASE don't take that TOO seriously, Smith)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
And twice already I've mistaken you for Smith. :no:

"Why is Smith posting this intelligent stuff?" I keep asking myself.

(PLEASE don't take that TOO seriously, Smith)
It confuses the hell out of me too, because I use that avatar at another forum. So I keep thinking "I didn't post that!" before I realising that I truly did not...

LA ICE-E

State Captain
here's a different kind of avater challenge:
Can anyone find the actual picture of armchairumpire's avatar?

pasag

RTDAS
Should get this thread moved to CC, renamed 'Avatar Challenges', so it can be used for the whole year imo.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I suggested the idea of an ongoing avatar-challenge thread ages ago, didn't go down too well, evidently people like having separate threads for separate comps. 8-) (sorry)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It confuses the hell out of me too, because I use that avatar at another forum. So I keep thinking "I didn't post that!" before I realising that I truly did not...
Haha. Your current CW avatar > any others I've seen you use or the Watto one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Should get this thread moved to CC, renamed 'Avatar Challenges', so it can be used for the whole year imo.
TBH I think that's a grand idea. I think there already is an avatar challenges thread in CC somewhere though...