• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your finest moment on the Cricket Web Forum

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This may not be the appropriate thread for it, but I like to think I played a role in the reversal of sledger's perma

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah the one around 2011 was definitely fred's work. Not just 'played a part' in it but he pretty much did it.

Similarly went to bat for me in 2011.

WAG he is.

Shady Slim

International Coach
being one of the early guys to jump on board cw commentary probably takes it for me - though tbf in hindsight i was probably pretty dire, given it was still high school shady, it was a lot of fun

still remember the very first test run of it we did, it was an IPL game in the school holidays and i was up till three in the morning doing the comms, and i couldn’t be too loud else i would’ve risked waking up my mum asleep in the other room - good times with great people in spark and howe it was, really good

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
being one of the early guys to jump on board cw commentary probably takes it for me - though tbf in hindsight i was probably pretty dire, given it was still high school shady, it was a lot of fun

still remember the very first test run of it we did, it was an IPL game in the school holidays and i was up till three in the morning doing the comms, and i couldn’t be too loud else i would’ve risked waking up my mum asleep in the other room - good times with great people in spark and howe it was, really good
You were a commentator beyond your years. Very tidy efforts from a 15yo*.

* not a phrase I usually utter on an open forum.