• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your team for The Ashes 21/22

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, once every 4 years in each country is perfect. A 3 year cycle is just a bit much, especially if one side is dominant.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now he's got away from Lancashire and can make a fresh start I'm hoping a "full Hameed" will involve him getting back in the England side - still have fond memories of the bloke I saw scoring a sublime century at Lord's three years back
Having had a holiday and worked a stupid amount of shifts I have been out of the loop, has he got fixed up with a county yet?

Tom Flint

International Regular
No news yet. Hopefully he returned to play some club cricket and try to start enjoying playing again for his local team

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Renshaw
Warner
Pucovski
Smith
Labuschagne
Marsh
Wade
Cummins
Starc
Hazlewood
Lyon

I don't know what England will have, but it'll be ****ing dumb.

Burns
Jennings
Root
Vince
Stokes
Foakes
Woakes
Broad
Archer
Leach
Wood

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just over two years away and players will emerge who we're not currently aware of, plus players can miss series through injury or wrongful arrest.

All things being equal I can only put Root, Stokes and Archer as the nearest things to certainties. The rest need help.
And correct arrest, presumably.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
If the arrest is correct you plead guilty, pay a fine and still make the tour. It's only if it's wrongful that you're kept in limbo for 18 months waiting for a trial.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Correct LT. In my opinion ten policemen should be incarcerated each time a trial reaches a not guilty verdict. That'll teach the bastards.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't say I see the problem with that but I'm prepared to negotiate on the number

Burgey

England should definitely set themselves from to do their homework and pick a squad with a view to winning a test here for the first time in a decade. It'd be such a boost for them.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Matt Renshaw
Kurtis Patterson
Will Pukovski
Steve Smith
Marnus Labuschagne
Ashton Turner
Alex Carey +*
Pat Cummins
James Pattinson
Nathan Lyon
Josh Hazelwood

Michael Neser
Mitchell Starc
Forgot Jhai Richardson. He'll be in there.

Burgey

Surely Labushagne will bat three, all things being equal? Bertus will, of course, be at five and be dominating.