• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
* Finals *

OD Final
CRICKET WEB BLUE 282/6 50.0 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 180/9 50.0 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 102 runs

Man of the match: C Buts

5D Final
Australia 'A' 244 & 182
India A 527/9d

India A won by an innings and 101 runs

Man of the match: RV Bhardwaj

Attachments

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
when i top score in an OD game the team is always in trouble...

at least we won the trophy :)

congrats on a great season overall boys, i think we exceeded most peoples expectations (including my own). Great Stuff

ash chaulk

International Captain
age_master said:
when i top score in an OD game the team is always in trouble...

at least we won the trophy :)

congrats on a great season overall boys, i think we exceeded most peoples expectations (including my own). Great Stuff
sorry cap i failed

PY

International Coach
Very happy with my small contribution to the Blues campaign.

Well done team, especially the OD component.

Cheers Liam. (Feel it has to be said sporadically because of the effort that you put in :thumbsup: )

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
PY said:
Very happy with my small contribution to the Blues campaign.

Well done team, especially the OD component.

Cheers Liam. (Feel it has to be said sporadically because of the effort that you put in :thumbsup: )
What that bloke said. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
WE WIN!! Blues boys weve done it, what a win!! We are the champions... wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee arrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee tttttttttthhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee champiooooooooooooooooooooooonssss!!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
WOOP!!!!

Carn the Blues!

Now we need some decent new signups for the new season, and I see us being a good bet to defend the title.